December 4, 2014

Young Adult Library Personal Challenge

Today I went to the library to return some of the zombie books I had checked out and I was wandering the young adult stacks looking for more books to fuel my addiction, I thought "Huh. I've actually read most of these books. I wonder if I could read all of them." And so my personal challenge was born. 

I have challenged myself to read every book in the young adult section of my public library. Every. One. No matter the subject matter, length, or personal interest. So I started picking random books off the shelves. I'm not going by any particular order. 

This week's books are: 


The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson


The Good Dog by AVI


In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters



I'll still be reading adult books but my main focus will be on my personal challenge so be on a look out for this week's reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Tell Me What You Think!